Australia’s Global University Award has been established to support high-achieving International students to take undergraduate or postgraduate study at UNSW. Payment will be made towards tuition fees in the student’s second term of the first year of study.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) eagerly awaits applications from outstanding students for its UNSW Australia’s Global University Award in Australia.
The bursary is furnished to assist international students who wish to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree coursework at UNSW.
Founded in 1949, the University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian Group of Eight. It offers a wide variety of degree level programs to the students.
Why at the University of New South Wales? UNSW encourages students to think critically and examine their role in the world. Here candidates can study with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career.
The University of New South Wales will provide the award amount range from $5,000 – $10,000 for 1 year.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility For UNSW Australia’s Global University Award in Australia 2021
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all over students around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program in any subject offered by UNSW Australia’s Global University
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be an International Student
- Be commencing full-time study on campus in a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra)
- Must have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 2 2020
- Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the
- UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in second term 2020.
Before you proceed on reading you might want to check out;
- APPLICATION PROCESS FOR UNSW AUSTRALIA’S GLOBAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS 2021
- Quest University Canada – Tuition And Admission For International Student
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Hardship International Scholarships
Offer 1: $5,000 for a duration of one year
Offer 2: $10,000 for a duration of one year
Payment will be made towards tuition fees in the student’s second term of the first year of study.
Recipients of the Scholarship may also be offered the following:
- Invitation to UNSW networking events
- Invitation to attend the Award Ceremony
How to Apply for the UNSW Australia’s Global University Award in Australia
- Procedure for applying for the UNSW Australia’s Global University Award in Australia: There is no application required for this application . Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: There is no supporting documents are required. Maybe at the time of application, claimants will be asked for it.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree, seekers are required to meet the entry requirements of the UNSW.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying to UNSW, you will need to meet their English language requirements.