Chalmers university In conjunction with Adlerbert Foundations is chipping in a few waving scholarship for their applicants international students across the 143 international countries, “and of course this includes YOU”.
The Alderbert Study Scholarships is offering scholarships to students who are citizens of one of 143 underdeveloped countries. The scholarship includes a full tuition fee waiver and is funded by the the Adlerbert Foundations.
About Chalmers University
Chalmers university is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime and other management areas.
The university was founded in 1829 following a donation by William Chalmers, a director of the Swedish East India Company. He donated part of his fortune for the establishment of an “industrial school”.
It was run as a private institution until 1937 when the institute became a state-owned university. In 1994, the school was incorporated as an aktiebolagunder the control of the Swedish Government, the faculty and the Student Union.
The school is one of only three universities in Sweden which are named after a person, the other two being Karolinska Institutet and Linnaeus University.
Subsequently, The school conducts research and education in technology and natural sciences at a high international level.
The university has 3100 employees and 10,000 students, and offers education in engineering, science, shipping and architecture. With scientific excellence as a basis,
Chalmers university promotes knowledge and technical solutions for a sustainable world. Through global commitment and entrepreneurship, we foster an innovative spirit, in close collaboration with wider society.
Chalmers University Scholarship value
The scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
The scholarships are open to 1st year Master’s programme applicants and citizens of 143 eligible countries.
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home University’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s Programmes.
- you must first make an online application to one or several Master’s programmes at Chalmers at the website universityadmissions.se before 17 January 2022.
- Each applicant is assigned an application number (from your application for Master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se) and this number is required in order to complete the scholarship application.
- Application for scholarships administered by Chalmers University of Technology is a separate application process. The deadline for scholarship applications is 19 January 2021.
- It is important to read the how to apply page and visit the official website for more information on how to apply for this scholarship.
To access the scholarship, be certain that you fulfill and adhere to the following criteria ;
- Make sure to have your 8 digit application number at hand (from your account/application at universityadmissions.se).
- Make sure to use the same e-mail address as the one you registered at your account at universityadmissions.se.
- Please note that the electronic application form is used only for the scholarships awarded by Chalmers.
- You may apply for multiple scholarships provided that the eligibility requirements are fulfilled.
- All submitted data must be verifiable against the documents submitted as part of your Master’s programme application at the University admissions website
- The verification code will be sent to your e-mail within a few minutes. If not, check your junk e-mail.
- Until deadline you may, if necessary, make changes to your scholarship application. After the deadline the scholarship portal is closed.
To apply, please read the instructions on how to apply and follow the necessary steps.