Windows has been a remarkable operating system since its launch, so Microsoft continues to make interesting updates over time. For now, Windows Eleven is the latest operating system with a lot of new features. With everything easily accessible on the desktop screen, Microsoft has produced the master of all operating systems. If you want to update your Windows to version 10, this will be the best place for you. Read on to find out how.
How to install Windows 11 on the PC?
Now, there may be a situation where you need instant installation on your PC. It can also happen that your PC stops working. Sometimes these situations can lead to bad results. You may lose all of your important work due to these situations. And to stay up to date, you need to make sure your windows are up to date.
It is also important to keep a backup plan if something like this happens. And the best way to maintain a solid backup plan is to create a chip-free installation plan. This means creating an offline installation disc or drive. This drive is often referred to as a disk or boot drive.
Windows for these units can be easily installed if the PC operating system is compromised. The process is not complicated at all, it is quite simple. As long as you have the time and the tools to do it.
Tools to create a startup disk or drive
To produce a bootable disc, you need software tools such as:
- Rufus, if you want to create a bootable USB drive.
- If you want to go for a bootable DVD option, there are plenty of programs out there. Some of the most popular are Power ISO, WinISO, ImgBurnetc.
- Windows product key 11.
These are the tools needed to create a bootable or USB disk as per user preference. Now to create a bootable or USB disc you will also need an ISO file for Windows 11. An ISO file is an image file that contains the exact data that appears on the disc. You can burn this file to a real DVD or USB, if needed.
To get the original ISO version of the file, there are many sources on the Internet. But it will interest you if you download it from the official site. To get the ISO file for your system, request the ISO file link. This link offers several versions of Windows 11, choose the one you want and according to your system configuration.
Create your startup disk
Well, once you’ve got all the prerequisites for the bootable drive, it’s time to create the disc. Now, depending on what type of drive you are using, the steps vary. See the sections below to create the unit.
Note: Make sure you do not have any important data on the USB or DVD drive. It will be erased when creating a bootable drive or disc.
If you are using Rufus software, be sure to follow these steps:
- Connect the USB stick to your PC or laptop.
- Run Rufus software on PC. On the software start screen, there would be many options like Device,
- Partition scheme, system file size, cluster size and many more.
- In the device option, check if it is the USB that you just connected to the PC.
- All other options will remain the same except the one that says: “
- Create a bootable disk with. “
- In this option, choose the ISO file after clicking on the disk icon.
- Click on Start
- The process will take some time, so be patient.
Create Bootable DVD
To create a DVD, make sure it has enough capacity to store all Windows 11 settings. Stay, follow the steps below:
- To get started, insert the DVD into the optical drive of your PC or laptop.
- Post this, start the ImgBurn software on the PC (you can also use other software, the installation steps may be different).
- After that, choose the option “Burn image file to disc” from the options provided.
- Now select the DVD drive that you just inserted into the optical drive of your PC.
- On the same screen, in the source option, choose the Windows 11 ISO file option.
- Click on start and wait for a moment as it will take some time.
When you’re done creating a bootable drive or disc for Windows, it’s time to install Windows 11 on your PC.
Installing Windows 11
Since you have the boot drive or disk, let’s dive into the process of installing Windows 11 on your PC.
- The first thing to do is to restart the computer with the startup disk or the drive connected to the PC.
- When the computer screen displays the logo of the manufacturer, for example, Dell, HP or any other, keep pressing F12 or F2. Check the keys, as they may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- A boot menu will open on the computer screen. This is a crucial step, because you need to change things up a bit here.
- Choose the boot from disk or USB option here, instead of a normal download procedure.
- Press Enter after choosing the option to boot from DVD or USB.
- Display it; Windows 11 The installer opens.
- After opening the Windows 11 installer, select the language according to your preferences. Click on the next one and then on the option “Install now”.
- After that, you will have two types of Windows 11 installations, “Update” or “Custom”. “
- Now if you want to get all your current Windows info whether it’s 7.8 or something. Click on the upgrade option and follow the steps below.
- On the other hand, if you are installing Windows on a new PC, choose the custom installation option.
- On the next screen, you will see the disk partition. You can partition the disks according to your preferences. You can also use unallocated disk space by creating a new disk partition.
- After a successful partition of the disk space, click Next.
- After that, the PC will take some time to copy and move files with various reboots. Make sure the device is turned on when Windows is installed from a USB or DVD device.
- You will also be prompted to change your PC settings during installation, as well as sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Once you’re all set, make sure you haven’t received a popup for your product key. Otherwise, you can use Windows.
Yes, I know it sounds like a big mission to install Windows, but trust me, it will be worth it in the end. Make sure to complete all the steps as shown above.
Advantages and disadvantages of Windows Eleven
Benefits of using Windows once
System updates take a long time.Antivirus protection included.The level of control in Windows has increased.Faster operating system.
Disadvantages of using Windows onceConfidentiality concernsSoftware and hardware compatibility issue.Availability of standard applications.
Installing Windows is a very straightforward process. It just takes a little patience. If you are installing on an older machine, it may take longer. Before installing Windows 11 on your PC, you need to check the system requirements. If you do not have the correct system features, the installed version of Windows 11 may affect performance. In the worst case, it can also cause hardware failure. So check your system settings carefully before installing Windows 11 on this point. Hope you get the most out of this article.
Note: For Windows 11, the installation is the same as the installation process for earlier versions of Microsoft Windows such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.