Downloading videos from YouTube is something quite common in our day to day. Sometimes, however, it is more complicated than it may seem. Things become even more complex if what we want is to download a playlist. In the following text, we explain how you can download all the videos from a single playlist simultaneously.
First Method to Download YouTube Playlists
This method is for Android.
Download the YouTube app.
- Open YouTube through the app.
- Find the playlist you want to download through the browser.
- Once you have it, click on Library and scroll down until you find the playlists section.
- Click on Playlist.
- Below the playback title, you will see 4 buttons. The second one, the one with a down arrow, is the download button.
- Click on it.
- Select the download quality.
- Tap OK.
- Confirm your choice.
This method is for PC.
- Download the JDownloader program.
- Install the program.
- Once installed, open the program.
- Copy the URL of the playlist.
- JDownloader automatically detects URLs. In case it has, go to the program and hit the arrow button. It’s on the top right, just below the file.
- If it has not been detected, click on the file.
- Then click Analyze text with links.
- Paste the URL.
- Hit continue. If you wish, select the download folder.
- Hit the start download button.
- Once finished, go to the selected download folder. You can check and edit Settings. Go to the Options section and then general. Everything appears there.
This method is for PC and works through a downloader. It can also be used on Android and iOS, although it differs slightly. There are many other different variants (programs) and each works in its own way, although they are usually similar processes. In this case, we have taken the 4K Video Downloader program as an example.
- Download the program.
- Copy the playlist link.
- Hit paste in 4K Video Downloader.
- Choose Download Playlist.
- Select format and quality.
- Tap Download.
- Select the download folder.
- Wait for the download to finish.