The university of Oxford in conjunction with Clarendon is offering a fully funded scholarship on the basis of academic excellence and potential across all degree-bearing subjects at graduate level at the University of Oxford.
The Clarendon Fund is a major graduate scholarship scheme at the University of Oxford, offering around 140 new scholarships every year. Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the premises of intellectual merit and aptitude across all degree-bearing courses at graduate level at the University of Oxford.
Clarendon does not only gives over 160 new, fully-funded scholarships each year to assist excellent graduate scholars, but offers the chance to enroll in one of the most active, highly international, and multidisciplinary communities at Oxford.
Why choose clarendon?
- Upon choosing clarendon, You will be automatically considered if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
- They offer fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a commission for living expenses.
- No restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
- Clarendon scholars are selected for their outstanding academic merit and potential.
- Clarendon scholarships are highly competitive.
How to apply for the University of Oxford Clarendon scholarship 2022
- In order to apply for the oxford university Clarendon scholarship 2022, here are the steps to follow:
- Apply for a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford bythe January deadline for your course,
- An automatical consideration for a Clarendon Scholarship will be giving to you, that is, you wIll be automatically placed among the applicants who will be considered for this scholarship.
- You do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon Scholarships, that is, there is no separate scholarship application form.
- It is essential to note that you need to apply before the January deadline (7 or 21 January 2022) for your course if you wish to be considered for the scholarship.
Please click the apply link below to complete your registration