The Yale university is giving out opportunities to brilliant international students who through their sheer performance have made their marks in the educational sector.
The Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. It is available to undergraduate, masters and PhD. Yale Scholarship vary from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
The Yale University
Are you still contemplating?, or perhaps you are still doubting the professionalism and competence of Yale University lecturers?, here is a brief overture on this university.
The Yale university is one of the greatest universities in the USA and is part of the Ivy League schools. The Ivy League schools are synonymous with prestige and academic excellence.
The dream of many high school students is to study at Ivy League schools because professional success is almost guaranteed by studying at these universities.
The university is ranked among the top universities in the world because of its academic brilliance.
The university stands at 15th in the world by top Universities and 3rd in the US by the US News because of its prestige and an excellent academic standard. Yale University is the third oldest university in the US.
Furthermore, Yale University offer a number of scholarships in the form of financial aid. Approximately 63% of undergraduate students, including international, received financial aid.
For graduate scholarships, students have to apply to the departments of their choice because funding policies are different for each department. Graduate funding is determined by individual departments, not the university.
Also, PhD. students are included in these scholarships schemes. Every student receive scholarship which covers full tuition scholarship, hospitalization fellowship, and an annual stipend.
Dormitory And Faculty Settings
In addition, Yale encompasses a wide array of centers and programs, libraries, museums, and administrative support offices. Approximately 11,250 students attend Yale.
Besides these On-campus housing for graduate students is limited here and is not guaranteed. The school give options like Elm Campus where you can rent Yale owned off-campus housing.
Similarly, hostels like Berkeley Apartments, Divinity, Esplanade Apartments, Whitehall Apartments, etc. recommended living options
Subsequently, With a total of 4410 faculty members, Yale University have a faculty to student ratio of 1:6 which is enough to get you awestruck. Over 75% of their classes have less than 20 students which create an intimate bond between the teacher and the students. The classes can be rigorous and stressful.
In conclusion, the institution is one of the best in the world with it high academics performance statistics and an around accommodating and environment friendly community. All the departments are equally stressful and equally good.
In my opinion, this is not just a university but rather a community built on the connection of more than one country.
Yale University Scholarship Benefits
The Yale University scholarship cover 100% of the financial need demonstrated by the family.
Your parent’s income, assets, and finances are taking into consideration to determine your scholarship amount.
The Yale Scholarship range from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year, the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
Also, students whose parents earn less than 65,000$ a year do not need to pay anything at all.
Subsequently, if your parents earn less than 65,000$ a year, Yale University scholarship covers tuition, room, and board.
To be eligible for this scholarship award, applicants must fulfill the following criteria;
- The required Language is English.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
IELTS scores of 7 or higher and Pearson Test scores of 70 or higher.
- All Countries are eligible
- You are enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
- Must have received or are eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- Applicants must have enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- Must be a ward of the state or an orphan.
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You live in a federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or are homeless.
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You can provide a supporting statement from a school official, college access counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
How to apply for Yale University scholarship
You might probably be wondering how to apply for this scholarship award and what are the steps to take to successfully apply for this award.
You can apply for this award by following this simple steps ;
- Requirement needed ;
- Two Teacher Recommendations
- $80 Application Fee or Fee
- WaiverStandardized Testing Results
- Counselor Recommendation and School
- Report (including transcript)
- Final Report
- Mid-Year Report
- For Undergraduate students, click here to apply.
- For graduate students. Please apply through choosing the appropriate program from here.
- You will get an e-mail for acceptance or refuse.