The Turkish government scholarship is a tuition free scholarship which is fully sponsored by Turkiye Burslari to enable international students enroll in Turkish universities.
Furthermore , theses awards aim at bringing together individuals of higher intellects with intelligent and brilliant performances academically.
Additionally, these scholarships not only gives privileges to undergraduates but meters and Ph.D students can also apply for this mouthwatering scholarship awards.
Subsequently, International students earn the opportunity to perform and showcase their brilliance at the International level in a much higher stage.
In addition, the scholarship covers monthly stipend up to 1600 TL per month, tuition Fee, return flight ticket, health insurance and accommodation.
Moreover, they are are offered with the hope of strengthening International relationship and to further foster cooperation internationally.
Also, International students obtain the privilege to experience other cultures, be exposed to a new life and also build connections Internationally.
Turkish government Scholarship benefits
Likewise other scholarship awards, these scholarship comes with a whole lot of free goodies attached. Among the benefits include;
Firstly, Getting accommodation abroad is one of the most stressful and difficult thing especially for an international students who fond themselves in foreign countries.
Subsequently ,Turkiye government scholarship have crossed out this difficulty ad stress filled issue by providing accommodation for the students.
Furthermore, this privilege comes without any fee attached. Sweet right?.
Free tuition fee
Similarly, this scholarship award like other scholarships grants free access to education which include other educational facilities. It as simple as that.
Free Travel Expenses
Furthermore, this scholarship scheme covers your travel expense, that is, both your in and returning trip is covered completely without you having to pay any extra charges
Additionally, your healthy living is guaranteed as all health and hospitals expenses are taken care of in case of infection or illness.
In conclusion, the Turkey government scholarship lay emphasis on the word “free” so as to nurture international talents who will foster International cooperation and development.
Other benefits include ;
- There is no applying/application fee
- University and program placement
- Monthly Stipend: 800 TL per month
- One year Turkish Language Course
- Length of award: 1 year Turkish
- Language course + 4-6 years (depending on the normal duration of the program)
The Eligibility For The Turkish government Scholarship
The eligibility for this scholarship include ;
- All countries can apply for this scholarships except Turkish indigenes.
- Each scholarship category have it own age limit.
- You must be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
- All applicants must be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
- You must be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs
- Students studying in turkey are not eligible for this scholarship
- Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
- All successful applicants are to provide their documents when asked. These documents include;
- Firstly,a valid Passport or National Identification Document and recent photo of the Student
- Secondly, National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Thirdly,Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Fourth in the list is your academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- Furthermore, International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Also, Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program). English Proficiency Certificate is also accepted in some Masters and Ph.D. courses.
- Lastly, a research proposal and an example of your written work (for Ph.D. applicants only).
How To Apply For The Turkish government Scholarship
Students have to apply directly to the University and fill the Application form.
The first step is to create an Account and Complete the Profile first along with your educational material at Turkey Scholarship Scholarship and Admission Portal.
After completion of your profile, you have to Select the Degree program and complete your application. You don’t need to pay any application fee, as well as no need to send documents in hard form.
Click here for more informatio and to apply for the Turkish government scholarship 2022